Big Data Developer (Up to $1800)
November 1, 2017
Found in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
– Handle multiple project requirements and make appropriate technical decisions
– Take part in making strategy of company technical growth, design reviews and make suggestions for architectural and design improvements
– Research and develop code to implement or improve functionality and performance
– Evaluate and adopt technologies which improve the team efficiency and platform capability
– Code review peer developer’s code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code
– Work mostly with oversea projects and customers in Germany, the US, Australia so English communication is a must
The ideal candidate:
– >= 3 years of experiences in Java
– Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
– Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skills
– Good English communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
– Experience with relational database
– Strong knowledge in Algorithms
– Experience with at least one of the following technologies: Spark, Hadoop (HDFS, HBase, Hive), Cassandra
– Have experience with Spring and use shell script in Linux are plus
– Negotiable salary rate (Up to $1800)
– Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Germany, US, Japan, Belarus, Bulgaria and Finland…)
– Joining in Dynamic & Flexible Working Environment
– 20 leave days/year; annual outing trip; monthly workshop/course fee…
– Yearly outing trip, quarterly teambuilding trip
– Free snack and instant drink
– Having hot project bonus
Send us your CV and portfolio to:
– Email: email@example.com
– Tel: 024 6276 3566
– FB: www.facebook.com/eastgate.software