Project Manager (Up to $1800)
December 1, 2017
Found in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
We are looking for a self-motivated Project Manager with strong backgrounds in website, mobile development projects, and especially willing to work with challenging projects containing cutting-edge technology. The Project Manager will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within acceptable scope and budget. He or she will assist in improving the team’s technical ability, utilization, and overall efficiency by establishing best practices and creating individual development plans. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
– Meeting with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
– Responsibilities involve ensuring successful leadership of projects which includes planning, executing, monitoring, and reporting on key project deliverables and providing timely status and metrics to measure project performance.
– Ensure software development standards and practices are followed
– Responsible for identifying and resolving risks, issues and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle
– Lead and motivate the development team to meet the project goal; supervise and support team members, provide them with constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring
– Take part in talent selection process for the company as a functional interviewer, take initiative in improving on reporting, processes, and workflow and client outcomes.
The ideal candidate:
– 2-5 years of experience as a project manager for a software development company
– Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
– Excellent English fluency in written and verbal communications skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills – Team player, energetic personality, quality minded, focused, committed, able to work independently in a fast paced, changing environment
– Proven track record of managing multiple ongoing complex projects and application implementations, while delivering in a fast-paced environment on schedule
– Demonstrated experience in adopting project management method best practices, standards and policies (both traditional method and Agile/ Scrum/ Kanban)
– Ability to work with distributed development team
– Excellent strategic thinking and prioritization skills
– Experience with project tracking tools (Jira/ Trello/ Teamworks/ Redmine…) is highly desirable
– Project Management Certification (PMP/ Certified Scrum Master) is plus
– Negotiable salary rate (Up to $1800)
– Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Germany, US, Japan, Belarus, Bulgaria and Finland…)
– Joining in Dynamic & Flexible Working Environment
– 20 leave days/year; annual outing trip; monthly workshop/course fee…
– Yearly outing trip, quarterly teambuilding trip
– Free snack and instant drink
– Having hot project bonus
Send us your CV and portfolio to:
– Email: email@example.com
– Tel: 024 6276 3566
– FB: www.facebook.com/eastgate.software