Senior Full Stack Developer ($1500)
February 7, 2018
Found in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
– Be trained about banking domain by foreign instructors in 1 month
– Develop banking system directly with foreign customer
– Handle multiple project requirements and make appropriate technical decisions
– Take part in making strategy of company technical growth, design reviews and make suggestions for architectural and design improvements
– Research and develop code to implement or improve functionality and performance
– Evaluate and adopt technologies which improve the team efficiency and platform capability
– Code review peer developer’s code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code
– Work directly with customers in Australia so English communication is a must
The ideal candidate:
– >= 7 years of software development experiences
– Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
– Strong analytical mindset and problem solving skills
– Technically proficient, ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
– Strong knowledge and experiences in Java development
– Experiences in Restful API, Angular JS, XML, Jquery/Bootstrap, JSON and Node JS
– Experiences in MySQL or MS SQL
– Good English communication and interpersonal skills
– Highly self-motivated and directed.
– Ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
– Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– Ability to debug and troubleshooting across multiple platforms
– Experiences in leading development teams, sizing 5+ members
– Experiences with the realization of (industrial) embedded systems is a plus
– Negotiable salary rate ($1500)
– Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Germany, US, Japan, Belarus, Bulgaria and Finland…)
– Joining in Dynamic & Flexible Working Environment
– 20 leave days/year; annual outing trip; monthly workshop/course fee…
– Yearly outing trip, quarterly teambuilding trip
– Free snack and instant drink
– Having hot project bonus
Send us your CV and portfolio to:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Tel: 024 6276 3566
– FB: www.facebook.com/eastgate.software