Founded in 2014, Eastgate Software is a software development company that builds custom business solutions and applications. We are proud of our high-qualified staff who has more than 20 years of experience in software development including web, mobile and desktop applications.
We put quality and customer satisfactions at the top priority in every project we carry. Therefore, our German and US senior experts offer local consultancy for European and US clients.
As a member of Eastgate, you will be emerged in a professional and flexible environment where you have opportunities to express your own ideas and improve your skill set through many interesting full-cycle projects.
- Participate as developer in software development projects for international customers under supervision of our team leaders from Vietnam and Germany. Further information about such projects could be possibly discussed during interviews.
- Perform maintenance and support tasks on existing software systems upon request of the customer
- Contribute to improving the quality and design of the existing code base
- Provide technical problem resolution for less complex problems
The ideal candidate:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony
- Good knowledge of PHP web platform WordPress
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns, OOP
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Have knowledge and experience in Single Page Application framework such as Angular, React, Vue
- Experience in Agile Scrum, Git.
- Have knowledge of .Net is plus
- Having experiences in Java is a plus
- Good communication in English
- Willingness to learn new technologies both by training and self-learning
- Negotiable salary rate (depends on your ability and experience)
- 13th month salary and bonus projects
- Having chance to work with and learn from many experts from around the world (Germany, US, Japan, Belarus, Bulgaria and Finland…)
- Joining in Dynamic & Flexible Working Environment
- 15 leave days/year; annual outing trip; monthly workshop/course fee…
Send us your CV and portfolio to:
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Or reach us at: Tel: 024 6276 3566 – FB: www.facebook.com/eastgate.software